Klitschko packing experience for Joshua fight

Vladimir Klitschko is counting on
experience to help him regain the IBF
and WBA heavyweight titles when he
faces Britain’s Anthony Joshua at
Wembley Stadium in April.
Klitschko, who was unbeaten for 11
years before losing the belts to Tyson
Fury in 2015, turns 41 next month and
has 64 wins and four defeats in his 20-
year career.
“Experience is like a suitcase, without a
grip — it’s really heavy to carry but you
feel bad if you’re going to let it sit
somewhere,” the Ukrainian was quoted
as saying by the Times.
“You can be as good as you are,
professional as you are as athletic or
strong but the only thing you can’t
swallow like a pill is experience.
“I just recently heard it at the New York
press conference from Anthony, which
it’s all about a mental game.
“But I’m not playing games, I’m serious
with what I’m doing.”
The London 2012 Olympic champion
Joshua has taken the division by storm
since turning professional, winning all
18 of his fights inside the distance.
The fight is expected to draw the biggest
British boxing crowd in nearly 80 years,
with an attendance of 90,000 set to
watch at Wembley.

We love comments, feel free to comment below and we will assist you in whichever way we can. Thanks

Previous Post Next Post