Man cuts his wife for refusing to have sex with him

A Kenyan woman Ann Akiru, 230, has recounted how her husband used a machete on her for refusing to have sex with him.

Ann who is admitted at Rift Valley Provincial General Hospital with deep cuts on the head and ears, will soon have her right hand amputated. The mother of five speaking with newsmen said her husband, after inflicting the injuries on Sunday night, killed himself afterwards.

“I’m in deep pain. The wounds on my head and arms cannot allow me to rest and have sleep. It’s unfortunate that a man whom I trusted as my husband is the one who has left me in such a hopeless state,” said Ms Akiru.

“My husband demanded sex, but I informed him that I was having my period. He did not take this kindly and claimed that I was unfaithful.

“My husband began spying on me after I denied him conjugal rights. He would call neighbours, asking them my whereabouts and would walk into the house in the wee hours and pick a quarrel.”

She continued;

“On Sunday, I invited my mother and together we spoke about the cause of our disputes and agreed to put the matter to rest,” said Akiru. Not long after mother left, her husband attacked her.

We love comments, feel free to comment below and we will assist you in whichever way we can. Thanks

Previous Post Next Post